Welcome to Georgia to the festival “Fiestalonia Georgia”!
From the 23rd to the 29th of October, before the main celebration of the city «Tbilisoba», the capital of Georgia will turn into the international center of culture and art. Thousands of the talented children and teenagers from all over the world will come to Georgia in order to take part in exciting international contest Fiestalonia Georgia. In these friendly competitions participants will have an opportunity to demonstrate their own talents and culture of the country, which they present, also to impress the international jury. International contest Fiestalonia Georgia gives a chance to each performer to be evaluated by the jury, which will include prominent figures with the world wide well known names in the field of choreography, choir and vocal singing, conducting and instrumental music. These high leveled jury experts will come to Georgia for the first time.
Besides the contest viewing and the ceremony of the Gala-concert the participants will also prepare the joint concert numbers in the most famous places of Tbilisi, and also will act for the video dedicated to the first international contest of the children’s creation in Georgia.
Only on the contests of Fiestalonia, the young performers will have the joint concert numbers with the jury and the brightest finals with the rising European stars!
What do we know about Georgia?
– It is one of the most ancient countries, which was praised in the myths of Colchis and Iberia.
– Georgia presented to the world the unique writing, and was the second country, which adopted the Christianity.
– Georgian polyphony is recognized as an intangible heritage of the humanity and Georgian cuisine is among the ten best cuisines in the world.
– This country has achieved complete eradication of crime in ten years and took the first place in the reforming among the European countries.
– Georgia is recognized for the glass skyscrapers of Batumi and ancient towers of Svaneti.
This country will open its heart for the participants of the international art festival Fiestalonia Georgia, which will be held from the 23rd to the 29th of October 2016, in Tbilisi, Georgia.
We invite the choirs, orchestras, dance groups, vocalists, folklore collectives and the soloists to take part in our competitions.
Address of the Mayor of Tbilisi to the participants of international festival – contest